সোমবার, ১৪ মে, ২০১২

Old Dhaka:Foods and Tastes

"Kantha Puri" a round type of bread I've taken today.It was great,a different taste!On this hot summer day I made a walk in old Dhaka.Exhausted with extreme hot,felt hungry and stopped before this shop in the open footpath who are setting their delicious items open in a great round bowl.I never took this items.Asked them without delay to give me some.
I've given 5 immediately.And I've put them on my tongue and was awestrucked!
A different food,different taste,unbelievable making!
Some other famous items from Old Dhaka are"Nanna's Biryani","boro baper pulai khai","bakor khani" and many more..
There are many items available in the streets of old Dhaka..If you want to take the real taste of delicious items,make a visit there and give your tongue some beautiful experiences!

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন