সোমবার, ১৪ মে, ২০১২

Getting Morning Back:A Diary (15-05-2012,6:00am)

I planned yesterday night to wake up again in the morning and make a walk in the green buet campus..
I made it now,I'm writing to you after I'd made a walk for 40 minutes in the beautiful buet campus..
Funnily,I talk to the trees often,if I'm alone with them so that people can't call me mad!!
I lectured to them,I told them to listen to me,they were quite un attentive to my lecturing.
Like rogue students in the class they were moving their heads(actually leaves and branches) in revolt against me..
I forced them to listen to me and finished my speech...
I feel happy now after regaining my older practice of waking in the morning and having walk..
It's the great and the noblest practice...
You can't imagine how it was in the buet overbridge.How sweet breezes were flowing touching gently my body..Ah!peace and happiness were there!
I hope I shouldnt miss my morning anymore,and I shouldnt be defeated to my sluggishNess!!

Mornings,I'm coming to you.I'll remain with you,I promise!!

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন