মঙ্গলবার, ১৫ মে, ২০১২

Lalbagh Killa:A failed but successful travel there outside the gate.

I made a travel to "Lalbagh Killa"in the evening.Fortunately it was the closing time when I reached before the gate!People were coming out of the place in long line.I wondered how such number of people were in such a short place!All of the visitors were walking out of this place in ant like quo.It was a never ending line.
I decided immediately not to spoil my going there. I've decided to enjoy the moment there.I've started gazing at the faces and measured their feelings..
There were people of diverse categories and ages.Specially some teenage girls and boys attracted me!They appeared too matured and responsible person.I've noticed development of love among some couples..
Some newly married couple also came..Smiling and shining faces increased my smiles and happiness as well.
Little kids were the great sight.They are the epitome of highest pleasure and great beauty.They were in their top mode to compete with one another in creating the languages of happiness.In the happy crowd there were some old faces as well who had little to do with sightseeing rather than giving a boast to their failing health.Their grim and reserved faces were not strong enough to wipe out the hilarious environment all around "Lalbagh Killa"!
I've given my eyes some great practices in observing those scenario unexpressable in words.It is to be enjoyed,it is to be seen,it is to be felt.

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন