বুধবার, ১৩ মার্চ, ২০১৩

The Shaping Up of A Future Statesman, Founder of A Nation

"Those among us who were young or were students or were progressive-minded took up these points and began to speak out on them.(Abul Hashim led the intellectual body at the beginning of Pakistan and Sheikh Mujib was very closed to him along with Hossen Shahid Shuhrawardy)
We needed to realize Pakistan and it was important to spell out what kind of economic and political framework Pakistan would have once it was created.
Mr Hashim(Abul Hashim) would spend hours indoctrinating us on these issues. He would come to Dhaka for a few days at a time and would sit down with party workers to discuss these issues. He would also spend a lot of time in the Calcutta Muslim League office for similar meetings. He would always keep in touch with party workers. I accompanied him to many such meetings."(page33, The Unfinished Memoirs, Sheikh Mujibur Rahman)

-I always tried to know how Sheikh Mujib taught himself in his beginning years with the spheres of politics, introduced him with different state-operating mechanisms.. The excerpt above is a fine example of his growing up with the masterminds of that time.
Sheikh Mujibur Rahman is the name of an inspiration to me and to the millions of youth of Bangladesh and the world as well.
One of the statements of Hazrat Ali(R), one of the four khalips of Islam is still imprinted on my mind that is- "If you want to be leader, serve others."
Sheikh Mujibur Rahman is the finest example in the recent centuries to be a serving leader.. What a great sacrifice he made in his beginning years , how passionately, lovingly he served people. I'm greatly humbled and feel pity for myself as I bravely expressed myself to be a future statesman but I serve people little..
I hope, soon I'll try to be a serving human, I'll serve without hoping any gain, I'll serve without fearing anybody, I'll serve until I live.

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন