রবিবার, ১৪ এপ্রিল, ২০১৩

Pahela Boishakh, 1420 What Gifts I Gifted Myself

Was loitering around Neelkhet and New Market after evening adda with my comrades. Was thinking what gift I can give to myself! Went to Rafin Plaza(Friends book corner). It was closed. Then to New Market, gift shops+book shops. Searched bags, pads, world maps and so forth. It happened to me a book with white cover tempt me to take it.
"The Audacity of Hope" by Barack Obama with a smiling photo of him! I saw this book no less then 100 times before. I didn't buy it. Why?
I was reading the first and the last few pages. It tempted me well!
There was no other way rather buying it. I bought a red pen to mark on this book.
Yes "The Audacity of Hope" and the red gel pen are the gifts to myself!
I like to thank myself on this very special day:)

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন